GIVEAWAY - SWAROVSKI PEARLS EAR PINS from RAZZLE DAZZLE ME! Enter here!
I AM OFFERING FREE ADS FOR JUNE! CHECK OUT THE "sponsor" SECTION FOR MORE INFO!
I am looking at my kitchen....
(No, I'm not gonna post it's pic 'cause it's a terrible mess at the moment!)
... And I can't believe how many things a woman can buy for her kitchen and find a place for all that bunch of stuff in few square meters....
Tuck dozen of different kitchen accessories in the corner, line them up along the wall, have a reason for all three plants right next to the cutting board, find a place for the biggest cook book you could find in a bookstore (though you've opened it 2 times), having tons of wash cloths hanging from everywhere, the fanciest wine opener that you don't even know how to use, coffee machine...two coffee machines....
And yet, there's always room for a few more :)
Here are my latest kitchen crushes! (Yes, I could still find a place in my kitchen for all of them!)
- click pics for more info -
1. Herb sticker decals that are so simple yet totally effective. Combined with a mint blue and creamy
white pot - simply irresistible!
2. Anthropologie (well, what else!) Farm anatomy tea towel - this could never get unnoticed
3. A cutting board that could be used as a lovely wooden serving tray! I looove 2in1 solutions....
4. Mugs with some popular retro design to show off the never ending passion for retro
5. I love Scandinavian design and these paper napkins with their vision of herring stole my heart
6. SO effective bread bin that can be used as a cookie jar, candies jar, just jar.... :)
What is your kitchen lately craving for?!