photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

12/14/13

ETSY SATURDAY ::: FALLING FOR THE GREY

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of ETSY, I am very happy to introduce you the ENROUGE, my amazing sponsor, a beutiful Etsy shop from a very talented and creative artist Karla, whose paintings celebrate one of the greatest emotion of a human race - love.
I am preparing an interview with this gorgeous lady and you will soon be able to get to know her better, and now I'm taking this chance to discover to all of you her beutiful shop because I'm sure that among her amazing prints of her paintings you might find a perfect Christmas gift for someone you love!
To make things even better, Karla was so incredibly generous and offered a discount code to all of my readers!
Use code thisgirl15 and get 15% OFF purchase!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another announcement regarding my humble little blogger templates Etsy shop, This Girl Design.
If you take a peek there, you'll see that another design from my studio found its place there, lovely blogger template design called Falling for The Grey. Well, by now you've probably realized what my favorite color is....

No comments: