photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

4/10/14

APRIL BIRTHDAY WISHLIST


This April 21st will be the last birthday of my twenties. Having 29 but still feeling like 18... Here are some of my birthday wishlist stuff.....
NEW BOOK / as there is never enough of good books, their smell and nights with them under a warm blanket /     MAN BOOTS / I don't know why I'm into man shoes lately.. I just am.. and these are adorable /    TRIP TO MOUNTAINS / so dying for a trip to foggy Vancouver woods /     BREAKFAST IN BED / I can always have this one, I really wouldn't mind if it would be possible every morning! /       PIGGY BANK / unusual and vintage like this one, for all my change that I always swear I'll keep for my next vacation, tattoo, house on the coast... but I always spend on something else /

No comments: