photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

5/9/14

EVERYDAY LIFE ::: A PLACE TO BE



It doesn't have to be anything special. It doesn't have to be fancy and posh. It can be a small nook or a corner of your home that just makes you feel right and relaxed and happy.
In my new place, the balcony faces East. Every morning I can watch the sunrise while drinking my morning coffee, beautiful Edmonton sunrise above the River Valley.
I couldn't wait for these warmer temperatures to finally come, though they're still quite low comparing to what I'm used to. Last week we went shopping for our balcony furniture while there was snowing outside!
But three days later I was wrapped in my blanket on my balcony on "warm" 2 degrees Celsius watching the sun rising and thanking the Universe for that beautiful morning.

What is your place to be?


No comments: