photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

9/27/14

SOME RANDOM FALL WISHES

I want to go to some lake, there are many lakes around here but since the road trip it seems like the Universe conspired to keep as away from new places until the New year's time. So, gotta do something about that. The fall is such a beautiful time of year and I think a weekend in a house on a lake would be a nice getaway from the city crowd. I better get some comfy, cosy shoes for around the house. Birkenstocks with a fur inside seem like a logical choice. And while shopping for them, maybe I should consider doing some hair done, go to some lighter version of my do-it-yourself ombre, but let a professional do the magic this time. To blonde or not to blonde? I think fall is a great time for changes....

No comments: