photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

2/6/15

WORK ::: "ORDINARY LOVE" NEW SPRING/SUMMER EDITION OF PREMADE BLOG TEMPLATES...



It is still quite snowy and wintery here in Canda North, but I soooo want that spring! I coldn't take it or wait anymore so I am starting with my SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION of PREMADE BLOG DESIGNS because I think though it is still February, we can start spring whenever we feel like spring!
The theme for this season is all about flowers and floral.
As my winter designs were quite bold and minialistic, very light and not so colorful, I decided the new collection should be able to take some more color.
So I started with green :) No spring color that can be described more spring-like, it is definitely green.
This particular design was inspired by first spring green branches and the enourmus, almost worrying amount of listening to the Sade's Ordinary Love track that was on repeat on my computer these days.

Find my premade templates here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ThisGirlDesign

No comments: