photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

10/9/13

PRESENTING - NEW PREMADE BLOGGER TEMPLATE FROM THIS GIRL DESIGN SHOP

That's wright!
This Girl is slowly filling the shelves of her ETSY SHOP This Girl Design.
Another premade blogger template is available for purchase and I just had to take this chance to announce it in public :)

I've been working really hard lately, not because I feel obligation to bulk my shop with tons of template designs, but because I feel such a rush of inspiration lately I just create like crazy!

My new premade blogger template is called "Simona Says" ( I love to give names to my templates, it sounds so much more personalized and intimate then the numeration) and you can see it's obvious I'm totally into minimalistic and light look of the blog.


You can even see the live preview here: http://simonasays-template-test-blog.blogspot.com/

I'm also happy to share with you one of my recent customer's blog, Amber's This Mumma Loves.
Amber is a very charming young mommy to a baby boy Maddox and she loves to write about her parenting experience and everyday life. Be sure to chek it out and share!

Now, if you haven't already, head straight to my ETSY SHOP to see what's going on there and don't forget to show some love and support which will mean heaven to me!



No comments: