photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

11/22/13

SNAIL MAIL COLLECTIVE OCTOBER - THE GIFT!

My first Snail Mail Collective participating was really a beautiful experience!
I got a chance to get in touch with dear Lauren, from the blog Miller Memoires who's living in Taiwan with her husband.
She's an awesome and pleasant girl, very, very interesting blogger and I was really happy that I had a chance to learn more about her and to get to know her a bit better trough her blogging and few mails that we exchanged.
When I got a notice from a post office one day ago that I have a package waiting for me, I couldn't wait to open it and discover Lauren's lovely presents.
She totally guessed my taste!
I was thrilled with a little black & white notebook, dotted pencil box and other sweet stationery accessoires she sent to me! Thank you, Lauren! :)

Envelope full of lovely treats!

Lauren's place under the sky in exotic Taiwan


If you want to make new friends and participate in this awesome project, head on to THE NECTAR COLLECTIVE blog ands stay tuned for another Snail Mail Collective sign-up!

(You can see Lauren's present here!)


No comments: