photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

11/12/13

WEEK IN A WRAP

I know it's Tuesday and "week in a wrap" posts are usually published on Mondays, but oh-my-flies this time flies! I feel like Monday just whizzed, rushing by like a crazy no-breaks train!
I was really buisy installing my templates for two lovely bloggers, Camilla of Fjord Girl and Brittney of Life of B. Check out their blogs, you're gonna love them!

Now...How was my lst week? Let's see...

PINNING



READING

- wonderful photo post of mountains over Seattle on Always Rooney -
- inspiring post that makes you think twice about decisions you make and life you live wright now on Gipsy Moth Sol -
- easy peasy adorable candles DIY on Sincerely, Kinsey -


LISTENING

I'm all in the jaws of Mumfordmania lately, and I especially fall for BABEL...


FAVORITE MOMENTS

Dear Elizabeth from OAK & OATS made me so happy by featuring This Girl Design shop in her HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE! There are so many talented creatives and amazing shops on her list, I'm so happy and proud to be among them. Go and check out her gift guide - it's time to shop for some presents!


RECENT POSTS


 P.S. - Don't forget to follow, share or like and get 25%OFF ANY TEMPLATE from This Girl Design shop with code FAN25


And how was your week? 


No comments: