photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

12/5/13

WINTER SUN

This winter sun was so beautiful this morning, trully amazing! I really hate the fact that mornings like this are so rare at winter and it's unbeliveable how the sunshine has a magical power to cheer up anyone in a blink of an eye!
Please, excuse my bad hair day! I tried to fix things up with a beanie but it did not work, ha! So, here are some bad hair day pics from my sunny balcony.

vest, beanie, rings - all H&M; red lipstick - Pupa; black gel eyeliner - Rimmel

P.S. Did you notice my new blog design? I've been working on it for the last couple of days and it's finally done, yay! It will also be available in my This Girl Design shop soon. Be sure to check out my other templates, too!
Now, have a nice & sunny day!

No comments: