photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

5/24/14

WORK ::: JULIANNA COLLETT PHOTOGRAPHY - CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN


Julianna reached out for me a little bit more than a month ago, asking me if I could help her with the new look of her photography blog. The moment I saw her photos and realized how talented she is, I couldn't hide the excitement and happiness for she chose me to revamp her blog. Julianna wanted something light, bold and airy, a template that will compliment and highlight her photography, as well as be easy to navigate through. We came up with this beautiful, minimalistic design, where light grey and white dominate the design, with dark grey accents and the sweet touch of feminine peonies pink color. I enjoyed working with Julianna and I am so honored that I took a part in her blog redesign!









For more info about This Girl Design custom blog design, check out my CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN PRICES and my PORTFOLIO!

No comments: