photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

5/28/14

WORK ::: ANNA LIKES RICE - CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN



Simple and airy, light and minimalistic, greys with a spark of coral - that's the design Anna was chasing. This lovely lady contacted me some time ago hoping that I could turn her blog design ideas into reality and I am so glad that I said yes. She really wanted her blog to be of a simple and clean look, a design that will compliment her pictures and personality. Anna is very easy going and so dear, she's recently moved with her family to Indonesia and you can read more about her adventures there on her blog. Thank you, Anna, for working with me and for being such a perfect customer!



For more info about This Girl Design custom blog design, check out my CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN MENUS and my PORTFOLIO!

No comments: