photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

6/3/14

WORK ::: BORN TO FETE - CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN



Melissa is a very talented blogger and a mama to one sweet little baby boy she loves to write about.
She was looking for a bright, happy, colorful, yet minimalistic design with some hand drawn elements. 

This is a beautiful moodboard Melissa came up with in order to shw me her inspiration for a new blog design.

She picked gorgeous pink and yellow colors to bright up black and white elements of the design, and a handwriting font to highlight her sidebar categories. To me, it was a real pleasure to work on Melissa's new blog design and to turn her cheer and colorful idea of her site into something real.
This is what I came up with, and Melissa totally loved it!
***

***



So! What do you think of Melisa's new blog design?

For more info about This Girl Design custom blog design, check out my CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN MENUS and my PORTFOLIO!

No comments: