photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

9/8/13

WEEK IN A WRAP

I am sitting on a couch, drinking my morning coffee, listening some relaxing tunes, Koli is purring right next to me, my fav incense sticks are burning slowly, it's sunny outside and I feel unstressed and totally relaxed.
I love weekends at home, especially Sunday mornings.

I tought this would be a perfect moment to gather all my thoughts of the past week and to unite them in a short week wrap-up. Just to remember :)


SNAPSHOTTING

     1 - Koli's playing with her little friend Mile //2 - making fool of myself //3 - holding hands //4 - waterfall

READING



LOVING LATELY



WORKIN' ON

I've finally decided to go out of the closet with my artwork and to start the putting up of my shop (yay!).
There's gonna be some hard working until it happens and I really hope for the best.
It won't happen over night, but I just have to announce it in public and make it kinda promise, otherwise I'll just give it up. 
SO, this is the promise that my ART WORK PRINTS SHOP is going to be OPEN soon!
Here's a little sneak-a-peek on what will be going on there once opened!
Tell me what you think!

FAVORITE MOMENTS

- comming home after two and a half months vacation spent on the coast
- finishing my new blog design (finally, all by myself!)


RECENT POSTS

No comments: