photo glossdroptitle550_zpsa462e505.png

9/11/14

WORK ::: AH, THAT MOMENT (new premade template, winter edition)



I woke up this morning arround 7:30 am and it was -1 degree Celsius  outside. So weird for me to feel it in September! But it is obviously a normal thing for this time of year here in Alberta. It was snowing in Calgary two days ago, and here in Edmonton it was "snaining" (I've learned it is a term to describe the snow and the rain falling at same time). So this weather instantly inspired me for some new, winter designs that I immediately started to work on. This is the first in a row - "Ah, that moment", the tempalte that was obviously nispired by the moment I realized - The winter is coming.
You can take a close look of this template on its LIVE PREVIEW, or purchase it through my ETSY SHOP, THIS GIRL DESIGN.

There will be more winter edition designs coming into shop these days, so stay tuned!

No comments: